Subscribe free below to access previous issues and get future Newsletters delivered direct to your Inbox!
Our Newsletters are now issued on Revue | SHAP is GDPR-compliant | We will not share your details with anyone.
In this issue…
- Find out why SHAP members are calling on the government to take a system-change approach to retrofit.
- Read an opinion piece on the funding of net zero, by SHAP member Richard Lupo.
- Learn about SHAP’s new partnership with EEM and how you can get involved in designing and developing the optimal whole-house retrofit procurement framework.
- Find out how your organisation compares to peers in environmental benchmarking, through the SHIFT Environmental Strategy Readiness Assessment being offered to SHAP members for £500.
- Find out about Sustainability West Midland’s winning LGA Local Retrofit Action Planning bid and how you can benefit.
- Learn what the new Part L of the Building Regulations means for landlords and developers.
In this issue, find out:
- To add your voice to our proposal to government – ‘Retrofit: Fixing a broken system’
- To register for free Retrofit Coordinator training, sponsored by West Midlands Combined Authority
- SHAP has been leading on creating a retrofit roadmap, helping Zero Carbon Rugeley win phase 2 funding to move to implementation
- Your organisation compares to peers in environmental benchmarking, through the SHIFT Environmental Strategy Readiness Assessment being offered to SHAP members for £500
- You can join SHAP’s ‘Supplier Group’ and play a part in creating recommendations to clients and the Government for developing deliverable, high quality retrofit programmes.
In this issue, find out:
- Read how SHAP Board members are paving the way to net zero
- Learn how SHAP members are joining forces to accelerate retrofit
- Read how SHAP took part in UKGBC working group, launching a Whole Life Carbon Roadmap
- Find out why tenants are calling for retrofit programmes to be quicker.
SHAP’s news round-up for the sustainable housing sector – Issue – September 2021
📢 SHAP Spring 2021 e-News | West Mids Net Zero Pathfinder | Fuel poverty work | Whole-house retrofit | Social housing decarbonisation | Circularity in housing news 🧱 | regular blogs & links |
📢 SHAP January e-News | Retrofit scaling-up | Circularity in housing news 🧱 | BEIS Pilot | SHAP Co-ordinator awarded Honorary Research Fellowship | | Future Homes Standard | regular blogs & links |
📢 SHAP December e-News | sustainable housing’s monthly round-up 🎄 APPG Report | SHAP 2020 activity round-up | Board news | Seasons greetings to all our followers 🌟 Please stay safe and keep well. See you in 2021!
IMPORTANT Retrofit & fuel poverty surveys (Deadline: 25 Nov) | Retrofit BID DEADLINE | W. Yorks housing | Manchester re-skills | regular newsy snippets |
Future SHAP: Share your views | Expanded SHAP Board | SHAP’s Planning Consultation response | housing & energy articles | | 6-months SHAP membership offer | sustainable housing events, blogs & updates
Planning for the Future consult | Circular Economy vids | Green Finance Task Force | Skills Grant comp | SHAP membership offer | events, blogs & links
Plastic-free housing project and CHARM Inspiration Days, Sept | New Board | ESCO in-a-box energy | articles, blogs & newsy snippets
Board Member opps | Demand Side Response project | online comms | sector blogs & newsy snippets