Subscribe free below to access previous issues and get future Newsletters delivered direct to your Inbox!
Our Newsletters are now issued on Revue | SHAP is GDPR-compliant | We will not share your details with anyone.
SHAP convenes with leading thinkers to advance the retrofit agenda
In this issue…
- Hear about SHAP Board Member, Becky Lane’s experience presenting SHAP’s ‘Retrofit – a system change proposal to government’ at Westminster Insight’s Decarbonising Social Housing Conference.
- Read what happened when SHAP came together with leading thinkers like the NEA, Equans and Turner & Townsend to join forces and advance the retrofit agenda, and see how you can get involved.
- Find out which of SHAP’s board members has been nominated for a Rising Sustainability Star award.
- Find out what happened at the whole-house retrofit procurement framework workshops that SHAP and EEM held with innovators, stockholders and suppliers.
- Hear what our members have been saying about us!
- Read about the relaunch of our annual conference and how you can contribute to the agenda.
SHAP calls on the government to take a system-change approach to retrofit, Q4 2022
In this issue…
- Find out why SHAP members are calling on the government to take a system-change approach to retrofit.
- Read an opinion piece on the funding of net zero, by SHAP member Richard Lupo.
- Learn about SHAP’s new partnership with EEM and how you can get involved in designing and developing the optimal whole-house retrofit procurement framework.
- Find out how your organisation compares to peers in environmental benchmarking, through the SHIFT Environmental Strategy Readiness Assessment being offered to SHAP members for £500.
- Find out about Sustainability West Midland’s winning LGA Local Retrofit Action Planning bid and how you can benefit.
- Learn what the new Part L of the Building Regulations means for landlords and developers.
‘RETROFIT – Fixing a broken system’ – SHAP February 2022 newsletter
In this issue, find out:
- To add your voice to our proposal to government – ‘Retrofit: Fixing a broken system’
- To register for free Retrofit Coordinator training, sponsored by West Midlands Combined Authority
- SHAP has been leading on creating a retrofit roadmap, helping Zero Carbon Rugeley win phase 2 funding to move to implementation
- Your organisation compares to peers in environmental benchmarking, through the SHIFT Environmental Strategy Readiness Assessment being offered to SHAP members for £500
- You can join SHAP’s ‘Supplier Group’ and play a part in creating recommendations to clients and the Government for developing deliverable, high quality retrofit programmes.
SHAP Chair takes on lead role in Birmingham City Council’s Route to Net Zero
In this issue, find out:
- Read how SHAP Board members are paving the way to net zero
- Learn how SHAP members are joining forces to accelerate retrofit
- Read how SHAP took part in UKGBC working group, launching a Whole Life Carbon Roadmap
- Find out why tenants are calling for retrofit programmes to be quicker.
SHAP’s news round-up for the sustainable housing sector – Issue – September 2021
SHAP’s news round-up for the sustainable housing sector – August 2021
SHAP’s news round-up for the sustainable housing sector – June 2021
SHAP’s news round-up for the sustainable housing sector – May 2021
SHAP’s Monthly Newsletter | April 2021
📢 SHAP Spring 2021 e-News | West Mids Net Zero Pathfinder | Fuel poverty work | Whole-house retrofit | Social housing decarbonisation | Circularity in housing news 🧱 | regular blogs & links |
📢 SHAP January e-News | Retrofit scaling-up | Circularity in housing news 🧱 | BEIS Pilot | SHAP Co-ordinator awarded Honorary Research Fellowship | | Future Homes Standard | regular blogs & links |
📢 SHAP December e-News | sustainable housing’s monthly round-up 🎄 APPG Report | SHAP 2020 activity round-up | Board news | Seasons greetings to all our followers 🌟 Please stay safe and keep well. See you in 2021!
IMPORTANT Retrofit & fuel poverty surveys (Deadline: 25 Nov) | Retrofit BID DEADLINE | W. Yorks housing | Manchester re-skills | regular newsy snippets |
Future SHAP: Share your views | Expanded SHAP Board | SHAP’s Planning Consultation response | housing & energy articles | | 6-months SHAP membership offer | sustainable housing events, blogs & updates
Planning for the Future consult | Circular Economy vids | Green Finance Task Force | Skills Grant comp | SHAP membership offer | events, blogs & links
Plastic-free & circular economy 🏘 event ♻ | MHCLG Planning Consultation | Green Homes Grant | energy-saving trial | sector news, blogs & events
Plastic-free housing project and CHARM Inspiration Days, Sept | New Board | ESCO in-a-box energy | articles, blogs & newsy snippets
SHAP’s Fuel Poverty Crowdfunder | SHAP Webinar Series #2 ‘Heating Technologies’ | construction sector updates | WMCA post-Covid recovery | ‘Fitness for Human Habitation’ video
Board Member opps | Demand Side Response project | online comms | sector blogs & newsy snippets